Tuesday, April 10, 2012

THE Holisticguru's Spring/Summer Tour


I finally have the race calendar complete.  I may jump in some other events but there's a lot here so I think I need to CALM IT DOWN!

Check me out: Upcoming Events

April 15th - Brooklyn Bun Duathlon
May 6th - Bassman 70.3
May 12th - Shad Bloom 10k
May 20th - Am Zof Duathlon (long course) *Note: On the wait list so TBD
June 2nd - Rev3 Quassy Olympic
June 3rd - Rev3 Quassy 70.3
June 10th - HITS Hunter Mountain Oly or 70.3
*July 29th through Aug 18th - final push for 140.6
August 4th - Block Island Tri
August 26th - Rev3 Maine 70.3
September 9th - Rev3 Cedar Point 140.6 (Full Rev)
October 5th - CREWing for Bobby's 100 miler
October 20th - Beach 2 Battleship 140.6

It's a lot of racing!  This season I'll either catapult myself to the next level or completely burn myself out.  I think if I keep myself focused on a supremely healthy diet and resting as hard as I train and race, it's going to be the former.

If anyone wants info on any of these races, feel free to email me: christine@liveandeatbetter.com.  I've done 90% of them and can answer questions regarding reviews, courses, logistics, training, nutrition, etc.

I hope to see you all out there!  Let me know to look for you if you'll be at any of these events!


2 comments:

Grant said...

I think you need to take a nap and get an ERC TT bike!

Unknown said...

Wow! That is some schedule! I'll be seeing you in Quassy and Cedar Point where I'm racing the full too!! WOOT!