Once again, we had another kick ass group of campers. We had some repeat campers and lots of new friends. This year the group was made up of some pretty tough athletes so we beefed up the training a bit more with some tougher workouts and challenges. The weather in San Diego was outstanding (especially while hearing about snow on the East Coast). The only day with rain we went to La Jolla Cove to get in the water, and get wet anyway, with an open water swim practice.
Highlights of 2012 were:
- lots of MovementU with Jessi
- the bike hill climb challenge between John and Brett
- a serious, killer track workout with Coach Adam
- underwater swim video analysis at the pool
- miles of awesome trail running
- zen and training talks
- and obviously the food was WONDERFUL (I went with a Top 10 Foods for Triathletes theme and included each food in my recipes)
|No Bread Sandwich!|
Here are some links to some fun videos that were done:
Health Store Tour
ZenTri Camp Mosh Up
Training Like a Pro with John
How to Put on a Wetsuit
We have some exciting news about next year's ZenTri Camp! Stay tuned for the announcement and for early bird registration!