Check out the show from my visit to Texas (via http://texafornia.squarespace.com/):
Click here to listen
"Christine Lynch (Twitter.com/holisticguru) came down to Texas from her hometown of Harlem to show us how to shop and cook better. In return, we took her on a killer bike ride and then to Lance's bike shop in Austin.
Christine proved herself to be a grocery store ninja and also a master of hot bike rides. She had a great time and we truly enjoyed her visit.
Listen in to get lots of shopping and cooking tips from a true master.
- Christine, Kai, and Brett making hemp milkshakes with ingredients from Nutiva. Thanks, Nutiva!
- Christine and Brett out on the Ride of Truth. 70 miles in the hot Texas sun... Will she crack?
- We take Christine to the weirdest 4th of July party ever.
- Off to Barton Springs for some swimming and trail running.
- Partying at Mellow Johnny's bike shop.
- Driving from Austin to Houston in the ZenTri Mobile Studio."