Come one, come all!
I'm holding a workshop at Jackrabbit Sports on the UWS in NYC. Our special guests will be the Team Continuum NYC Marathon athletes, but don't worry, *the event is open to the public*. And its FREE! Come early and you can get a shoe fit from one of the fit experts at Jackrabbit. I highly recommend taking advantage of this service.
Whether You're Running Your First Marathon...
Or If You're Chasing That PR...
You NEED to have a Fueling Plan!
You will learn:
- nutrition simulation in training
- proper hydration
- how to avoid muscle cramping
- pre-race fueling
- race nutrition for the big day (how, why and what)
- post-race recovery fueling
- And... tips on how to avoid weight gain while training for the event. It happens all the time!
- Most importantly, bring your questions to be answered during the Q and A!
Marathon Fueling for Training and Racing
Where: Jackrabbit Sports UWS (140 West 72nd St)
When: Thursday, September 15th from 6:30-8pm
Cost: FREE! Come early and get your shoe fit before we start!